Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Paulie!



[source]


In case you couldn't tell by now, I loves me some Paul Newman. Today would have been his 87th birthday, and so I see no reason why I shouldn't just post a thousand pictures of my imaginary husband for all to see in order to celebrate his wonderful life.



[source]

Not many men can pull off the whole paisley button down shirt. Paul is one of the few who can.


[source]

Note to men everywhere: Be Paul Newman.




Baby Paul's portrait upon entering the Navy after High School



[source]


Paul and wife of fifty years, Joanne Woodward, aka The Luckiest Woman That Has Ever Lived.


[source]

Steve McQueen & Paul



Paul Newman & Robert Redford vs. Irrelevant Human Being has been scientifically proven to be the sexiest game of ping pong played ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment